About Dr. Kamer
A native of New York, Dr. Frank M. Kamer has been practicing in Beverly Hills since 1971 and is the founder of Lasky Clinic.
A graduate of Tufts College, Magna Cum Laude, in Massachusetts, he obtained his M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. After
a surgical internship and residency, he completed his chief residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
Dr. Kamer has obtained Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Otolaryngology.
Dr. Kamer is a Fellowship Preceptor in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery under the auspices of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and
Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS). He is both a Clinical Professor in the Department of Head and Neck Surgery, UCLA School of Medicine and a Clinical
Professor in the Department of Otolaryngology at the USC School of Medicine.
In addition, Dr. Kamer is a member of the American College of Surgeons, The American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and the European
Academy of Facial Surgery. He is a member and past president of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and was one of the
founders of the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery.
With more than seventy published papers, Dr. Frank Kamer is an internationally recognized surgeon and teacher.
Certifications and Associations
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Facial and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Memberships and Professional Affiliations
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology
- Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology
- Pan American Association of Otolaryngology and Bronchoesophogology
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons
- European Academy of Facial Surgery (The Joseph Society)
- Society for Office-Based Surgery
- Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Centers
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member, Board of Directors, Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- Ethicon Facial Plastic Surgeons' Advisory Panel
- Member, Interface Panel, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Interdisciplinary Committee
- Chairman, Committee on Ambulatory Surgery, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- President, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 1988-1989
Hospital and Teaching Appointments
- Clinical Professor - Head and Neck Surgery - UCLA